Saturday, October 4, 2008

Update



I haven't made any updates on this blog in awhile, I know, I know, you're all so surprise. I'm usually so good about keeping this updated, HA! Well, let's see, here are a few pictures of the boys this past month. A few weeks ago we drove to Glen Rose, TX (where we just moved from) so that Brent could marry some friends of ours. Carson was also the ring bearer in the wedding. He was SO cute! Well, I'm on Brent's laptop and he needs it back, so that's all for today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so cute!! But I'm in shock over how old they all are! Where in the world does the time go?? I kept re-reading, thinking, "Kristi, are you sure that's CARSON who was in the wedding?" I still think of him as supposed to be a baby. Miss you guys!

Micah, Tiffany, Andrew, Elijah, Isaac, Eliana, and Isabella said...

I bought Andrew the exact same shirt Miles has on... Such cute boys. Love the hair:)

The Purperas said...

Carson is so cute as a ring bearer. :-) I love the suit!! What a little man.