Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Where Do I Even Begin!!!???!!


Little Boy in front of an empty house. The only house he's known.

Our new church: Church of the Cross

I'm not even sure where to begin and I don't really have much time to write tonight. It's hard to post something once it's been over 4 months since the last post. Well, a lot has happened and changed since April. We have moved across the country following God's leading to plant a new church in the Peoria area of Arizona. www.churchofthecrossaz.com

That's all I have time for right now, but maybe I'll be better at updating my blog from now on. I had forgotten the password and everything....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This does not count as an update. I already knew this! :P

By the way.. I really, really miss y'all! *sniff!*

NOW.. post some pics of the new house and y'all doing fun stuff there and all that. :P